If you generate at least 100 cubic yards of waste per week, our stationary compactors could help you reduce your garbage collection costs.
And, with packer sizes ranging from 0.5 cubic yard to 6 cubic yards, these stationary compactors will easily compress whatever you can throw at them:
- Corrugated boxes
- Industrial waste material
- Commercial waste
Choose your capacity
Why Nedland stationary compactors?
Nedland compaction equipment is manufactured from high quality materials and feature lowest cost maintenance design. That means you can count on yours to cut dry waste collection costs well into the future, regardless of application.
Here’s what you’re getting from Nedland:
- Highest quality UL and ETL listed stationary compactors in the industry
- The most advanced electrical and hydraulic system in the industry
- Lowest maintenance cost design available
- Compactors that use synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- As much as 4′ of valuable space savings over the competition
- Competitive pricing
- The industry’s best warranty
“Nedland hasn’t just accepted the standard of manufacturing a good product. They’ve listened and responded to their customers’ suggestions and utilized new technologies to make improvements in their products.
I value the high quality manufacturing and not having to worry if the welds from your equipment will hold.”George Hayducsko, Dunn County Solid Waste Division
Our stationary compactors include standard features like:
- Prime, high-quality steel plate
- Structural steel channel and tubing
- Phosphatize-cleaned steel, inside and out
- High-quality, brand name UL and ETL approved hydraulic and electrical components
- Grease fittings for all moving parts
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Removable rear access panel
How does it work?
The stationary compactor body will be bolted to your concrete pad at four or more anchor points, depending on your chosen equipment. The container is then attached to the compactor body on each side with two ratchet binders.
Stationary compactors pack dry waste directly into a separate receiver container that can be swapped out on pickup day.
Removal of the container is accomplished by simply loosening the ratchet binders.
(Managing wet waste? Consider self-contained compactors.)
Choose your stationary compactor options
Our compactors come in a range of sizes to perfectly suit your needs—from 0.5 cubic yard capacity to 4 yards.
We also offer a range of color options to align with your brand.
Steel product color chart
Brown Cocoa Enamel
U.S. Waste Green
Stationary compactor benefits
There’s real value to making the switch from steel containers to stationary compactors, including:
- Reducing waste collection costs
- Discouraging scavengers, including insects and rodents
- Saving on labor costs
- Preventing windblown trash
- Controlling odors
- Preserving inside storage space and outside parking space
- Extending the life of your pavement
- Stopping pilferage
- Preventing unauthorized access to—and disposal of—your trash
Get your custom quote
Interested in our stationary compactors? Fill out our quote request form and we’ll be happy to help.