Our rear load containers offer exceptional construction and longevity. Find out why our boxes are your best choice, hands-down.
Come to us for:
- Exceptional design
- Heavier steel
- Best-in-class welds
- Interior and exterior surfaces primed and painted
- Durable, rotationally molded plastic lids
- Excellent customer service
- Cities and alleyways
- Apartment complexes
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers
Our rear load containers feature:
- Either 14-gauge steel plate construction with 1-1/4" solid trunnion 78" long, or 12-gauge steel construction with 3” and 4" structural steel channel for added strength
- 10-gauge front bumper channels
- 10-gauge floors
- Heavy duty overhead hoist hook-ups
- Reinforced swing frames
- 2"x6" molded on rubber casters with caster pads mounted on 10-gauge caster channels
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
- Designed for use on most rear load packers
- Larger rear load containers (N-300RL to N1000RL) designed for rear load packer bodies with hoist operation
In short, these rear load containers are built to stand the test of time.
Whatever your needs, we’ve got the just-right waste management containers for you and your business.
See our spec sheet
We’re proud of our quality products—and we stand behind them.
We guarantee that:
- Your rear load container will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of shipment from our factory
- We’ll replace all parts free of charge, where they’re found to be defective by the factory or Nedland company representative