Our roll-off recycling containers are the go-to choice for recycling facilities, municipalities, scrap haulers, and construction businesses. That’s because our quality-built commercial recycling containers reflect our 60+ years of service, design, and manufacturing experience.
So, give us a call. You’ll love our recycling roll-offs—and you’ll be able to count on them for many years of maintenance-free service.
Our recycling containers feature:
- Solid or top hinged compartment dividers
- Hinged dividers come with lockable latch pin (driver's side)
- Round or rectangular lockable, hinged compartment doors
- Compartment doors reinforced by high density polyethylene
- Lockable "grain style" discharge doors, as well as sloped floor in both glass and metal compartments for gravitational unloading
- Continuous weldments on all interior and exterior wall to floor seams
- 3/16" structural steel formed rear door tube frame
- Steel cross member reinforcement 16" on center
- Phosphatized cleaned and electrostatically painted interior and exterior
- 1.5 mil primer and 1.5 mil custom color paint job
- Constructed to fit hook systems and cable pull equipment
- Different container lengths and compartment sizes available
Need to review the nitty gritty details of our roll-off recycling containers? Here they are:
||10' - 22'
||10 yard - 40 yard
|Body and dividers
||12 gauge steel
||2" x 6" x 1/4" steel wall
||10 gauge steel (3/16" option)
|Rear rollers (two)
||10" wide x 8" high x 1/4" steel wall
We’re confident you’ll be happy with your roll-off recycling container purchase. So confident, in fact, that we’re willing to stand behind our work.
That’s why all of our recycling roll-offs come with a one-year warranty on all labor, parts, and workmanship.