Our roll-off dumpsters are built to take a beating and come back for more. And with roofs that can be welded or bolted on—or winch operated—you’ll protect your waste from pests and the elements.
We’re proud of our quality products. You will be, too.
Our roll-off containers with lids will service you well, thanks to outstanding materials and construction:
- Floors are built from 10 gauge steel plate with 5" x 2" x 3/16" structural tubing
- 1 1/4" solid steel bull nose with a 45 degree angle
- Floors are reinforced by 2" channel 16" on center with gussets
- Body construction features 12 gauge steel plate
- Top rails use 2" x 2" structural tubing for stability and strength
- All wall to floor joints, both interior and exterior, are continuous weldments
- Doors are crafted from 10 gauge steel plate with 2" x 3" structural tubing
- Heavy duty 1-1/4" x 14" long piano type door hinges with grease fittings
- Ground rollers are 6" x 8" with grease fittings
- Nose rollers are 3" x 4" with grease fittings
- Front drain holes help prevent rusting
- All containers are phosphatized cleaned
- All roll-off containers are primed to 1.5 mil and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
That’s because our roll-off containers with lids are custom-built to meet your unique needs.
Our products don’t disappoint—but if it makes you feel better, we offer the best warranty in the industry and deliver exceptional service after the sale.
Your new roll-off containers will come with a one-year warranty on all labor, parts, and workmanship.