About Nedland Industries, Inc.
We are a family-owned business and, for more than sixty years, we’ve been the leading manufacturer of waste handling and recycling equipment.
Of course, growth doesn’t happen by accident.
We are—and have always been—committed to delivering exceptional quality, customer service, and innovation. It’s because of that commitment to our customers that we’ve grown to become the Midwest’s largest manufacturer of waste handling equipment.
Our unbeatable product lines include:
- Poly Dura Kan
- Plastic rear and front load containers
- EZrolloff trailers and truck hoists
Want to see how the magic happens? We invite you to visit our state-of-the art facility in Ridgeland, Wisconsin. We promise—you’ll be impressed.
“To enhance the profitability of our customers’ businesses by providing them with unique, high-quality, and easy-to-use products, and by delivering unsurpassed levels of customer service.”
Day-in and day-out, we will live out our mission.
- First US manufacturer of 3 yard and 4 yard plastic front and rear load containers
- First (and only) self-contained compactor with a bottom locking system for a complete seal to prevent leakage
- First (and only) completely surrounded ram with UHMW nylon to avoid metal-on-metal contact and extend longevity
- First company to create scissor mounted cylinders in our stationary compactors
- First company to offer a completely submerged power unit
- First manufacturer with bypass cylinders on all compactor models
- First company to offer completely portable solar-powered compactors