Shopping around for open top containers that will last? Let us help.
Our roll-offs are built from prime, high quality steel plate, and are available in sizes from 1/2 Cu Yds to 80 Cu Yds and lengths from 10′ to 40′. Better yet, they’re built by a team with more than 60 years of experience in dumpster design and manufacturing.
We offer reliability you can count on. That’s why garbage haulers, recycling companies, municipalities and construction businesses turn to us time and time again.
Our open top containers are built to last.
Here’s how we do it:
- Floor is 3/16" steel plate with 6" x 2" x 1/4" structural steel tubing
- 2" solid bull nose with 45 degree angle for ease of sliding on rails
- Floor is reinforced with 3" structural steel channel on 16" centers
- 1/4" gussets floor is extended 3" to support bottom of door
- Side and top support channels are 10-gauge steel plate on 24" centers
- Top rails are 5 "x 3"x 3/16" structural steel tubing for extra strength and stability
- All exterior and interior wall to floor joints are continuous weldments
- All side and top support channels have drain holes to help ward against rusting
- All fronts are full taper
- Two 10" wide x 8" high steel rear rollers with 2" axles and grease fittings
- Two 4" x 4" solid steel front rollers with 1 1/2" axles and grease fittings
- Body construction is 10-gauge steel
- Door construction is 10-gauge steel plate and reinforced with 2" x 3" x 3/16" structural steel tubing and cross beams
- Door latch is located on the driver’s side of the container for maximum safety and is an adjustable positive cam lock system to prevent door bounce
- Door hinges are heavy duty 11/4" x 14" piano-type hinge assembly with grease fittings
- Pull plate 3/4" with 1½" reinforced hook and ½"x 2" sag bar
- Constructed to fit Ampiroll, Stellar American Hook Lift, Multi-Lift Vulcan Swap-Loader and Dead Lift
- All containers are Phosphatized cleaned, primed to 1.5 mil and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
Different strokes for different folks—we get that.
You have unique needs and we’ll help serve them. Customize your open top containers with options like:
- Containers with covers
- Recycling lids
- Winch operated roofs
- Container dividers
- Container side doors
We’ve built a quality product—and we stand behind it.
That’s why our open top containers are backed by a one-year warranty on all labor, parts, and workmanship.