Front Load Containers
Backed by 60 years of solid waste equipment design, manufacturing, and service experience, we offer the industry’s highest quality front load containers.
Nedland steel dumpsters with a capacity of 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 cubic yards are available, serving a wide range of applications.
So, whether you’re a small business or apartment building manager with limited space—or a garbage hauler looking to purchase dumpsters or recycling containers for your front load garbage trucks, you can count on our front load containers to last.
Why buy your front load containers from Nedland?
Our steel containers lead the waste equipment industry, thanks to:
- Low maintenance cost design
- Heavier gauge steel for superior longevity
- Higher quality welds that create stronger joints and extend the life of the product
- Superior prime and paint process protects interior and exterior surfaces from corrosion
- Durable lids to
- Exceptional customer service—before and after the sale
Features of our industry-best front load containers
Our containers are quality constructed, featuring:
- Prime 10-gauge steel plate construction
- 10-gauge formed steel top rails for added strength
- Structural steel channel
- 3/16″ front bumpers and 3/16″ reinforced elongated lift pockets with flared pocket guides and 1/4″ edge straps
- Reinforced swing frames and poly lids standard
- Slant front or low profile design
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
- Quality priming and painting, inside and out
Designed for use on most front load truck bodies with pockets or A frame hook-ups, you can count on our front load containers for durability, reliability and many years of maintenance-free service.