Simply put, our EZrolloff-brand roll-off hoists are constructed from higher quality materials and components than the competition. Meaning, they will work harder and longer. What’s more, they come with reliable wireless remotes and back-up manual levers, standard.
So, if you operate a roll-off company—or you work in the construction, roofing, landscaping, or tree care industries—come to us.
You simply won’t find a better-constructed truck hoist on the market.
- Dual container locks (two front and two back)
- UHMW slide pulley block
- 51-degree dump angle
- All sheaves and pulleys are in bronze bushings
- Wireless remote & manual levers
- Oil filter gauge
- Fluid temp gauge
- Frames are all powder coated
Our electrical/hydraulic features include:
- Electric over hydraulic (with manual override)
- Tipp hoist cylinders with automatic leveling controls and lock valves
- Nitro rod winch cylinders
- Extendable tail (24” hydraulic operated tail)
If it's specs you want, it's specs we've got:
|Hoist rated capacity
||3” x 6” x 3/8” wall tube
||(2) 4” x 48” x 2” chrome rods
||(2) 4” x 48” x 2” nitro rods
||3” O.D. w/bronze bearing, greaseable
||8” O.D w/bronze bearing, greaseable
||1 1/2” solid with grease zerks
You can count on our truck hoist to get the job done.
View our brochure Download our spec sheet
We’re proud of our EZrolloff truck hoist design and construction. In fact, we’re so confident in the quality of our product, that we’ll back our truck hoists with a five-year warranty.
Download our warranty