9 Cubic Yard Self-Contained Compactor
If sanitation is mission-critical and you’re squeezed for space, then our small self-contained compactor is your perfect solution.
Not only does it require little floor space and reduce your waste disposal costs, it’s also safe and simple to operate.
From motels, quick serve chains and department stores to health clinics and nursing homes, our customers can count on the durability and reliability of our industrial and commercial compactors.
Small compactor. Big features.
Our 9 cubic yard self-contained compactor features quality construction, including:
- 1/4″ steel AR plate floor
- 3/16″ steel plate sides with 3″ x 2 1/4″ structural steel tubing
- Breaker bar 6″ x 6″ x 1/2″ with retaining teeth
- 1/2″ steel plate hydraulic cylinder mounts
- Replaceable 1/2″ UHMW polyethylene wear bars on all sides, tops and bottoms for a smooth, quiet and near frictionless operation
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Hinged/sealed lockable clean out door and top access panel
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
Our electrical and hydraulic system is second to none. It includes:
- Controlled power unit, or PLC
- E-Stop button
- Multi-cycle timer
- Remote control
- Automatic single cycle
- Reverse button
- 80% and 100% full lights
- Automatic shutdown
- Keyed override switch
- Moveable left or right side hydraulic and electrical connections
The container itself features:
- 1/8″ steel plate floor with 4″ x 2″ x 1/4″ structural steel tubing
- 1/8″ steel plate sides and top
- Full 3/4″ thick door seal
- Ratchet latch door closer
- Heavy duty hinges with grease fitting
- Tapered width from 58″ at compactor to 68″ at door
- Exclusive side or bottom ratchet door and latch system with heavy duty hinges and grease fittings
This self-contained compactor conforms to all ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards.