Whether you operate a hotel or restaurant, a local convenience store or big box retail chain, a local health clinic or nursing home, you have one important thing in common—you absolutely, positively must maintain a safe and sanitary work environment. And, that’s where our small commercial compactors can help.
Designed specifically for tight spaces, this self-contained compactor is a cinch to use and safe to operate.
Our 2 yard self-contained compactors are the best on the market, and we have the demonstrated quality construction to prove it:
- 0.5" steel AR plate floor with 3" structural channels
- 0.25" steel plate sides with 4" x 2" x 0.25" & 6" x 2" x 0.25" structural steel tubing with 6" channel
- Breaker bar 6" x 6" x 0.5" hydraulic cylinder mounts
- 6" fluid sump with 4" drain
- Replaceable 0.5" UHMW polyethylene wear bars on ram sides, tops and bottoms for a smooth, quiet and near frictionless operation
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Removable rear and top access panels
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
We offer the most advanced electrical and hydraulic features on the market:
- Controlled power unit, or PLC
- E-Stop button
- Automatic single cycle
- Key lock on/off switch
- Low oil sensor shutdown
- Multi cycle
- 80%-100% full lights
- Automatic shutdown with auto safety retract
- 15' remote
- Fluid filled pressure gauge
- Inlet fluid strainer
- 15' hydraulic hoses
- Left or right side hydraulic connections
Our commercial compactor containers feature:
- 3/16" steel plate floor with 6" x 2" x 1/4" structural steel tubing rails with 1/2" x 2" steel bottom wear bars
- 3/16" steel plate side, roof and door
- Full 3/4" thick door seal
- Side and bottom ratchet latch door hinges with grease fittings
- Double end pick-up (standard with outside rail cable pull)
- Tapered width from 80" at compactor to 88" at door (inside dimensions)
- Exclusive side or bottom ratchet door and latch system with heavy duty hinges and grease fittings
This commercial compactor conforms to all ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards.
Our 2 yard self-contained compactor delivers 15 cubic yards of capacity. Looking for the deep details? You got it.
||15 cubic yards
||2 cubic yards
||60" x 44" x 36"
||42" x 60"
||4" x 42" x 2 1/2"
|Max line pressure
|Max ram force
||10 1/2 GPM
||10 HP/Tri-Volt, 3 Phase
|App. shipping weight
(All measurements are outside dimensions)
Whatever your requirements, we can customize your commercial container to fit your needs.
- 10 HP 230V, single phase
- Fluid reservoir heater
- Open hopper (for dock or ground loading)
- Enclosed doghouse with door and interlock
- Walk on or drive on deck with 42" safety rails
- Side loading hoppers
- Through-the-wall chutes
- Cart dumper system
- Container guide rails
- Hydraulic tailgate
- Fullness monitoring system
We believe in the compactors we've designed and manufactured. It's why we can confidently offer the industry's best warranty.
Nedland Compactor Warranty