Our roll-off containers will outlast the competition. On that point, there’s no question.
That’s because our quality-built containers are backed by more than sixty years of design and manufacturing experience. And our service? It simply can’t be beat.
So, if you’re a garbage hauler or municipality, a recycling company or construction business, your search for roll-off containers you can count on is over.
Choose Nedland roll-off containers
Quality matters—quality design, construction, and service. And you can count on just that when you purchase your roll-off containers from us.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Our open top roll-off containers are built heavier than the other guys, featuring prime, high-quality steel plate and structural steel channel and tubing (these roll-off containers are built to be used and abused by the waste industry)
- Our construction features full weldments and strong hinges, as well as quality prime and paint jobs, inside and out
- Our service, before and after the sale, is unmatched—you’ll get personal, responsive service, where and when you need it
Impressive roll-off container features
From start to finish, our roll-off containers are built with the highest quality materials and using the highest construction standards around.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
- Primed to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
- Painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
- All interior and exterior wall to floor joints are continuous weldments
- Door hinges are heavy duty 1 ¼” x 14” long (piano) type hinge with grease fittings
- Door latches are located on the driver side of the container for maximum safety
- All side and top supports have drain holes to help prevent against rusting
- Roll-off containers are standard cable pull and ampiroll constructed to fit Stellar American Hook Lift, Multi-Lift Vulcan Swap-Loader, and Dead Lift systems
Roll off container options you’ll want to consider
We manufacture a variety of roll off containers to suit your specific needs:
Steel product color chart
Brown Cocoa Enamel
U.S. Waste Green
Nedland roll-off container benefits
Our containers are simply a better quality product.
And, that means the roll-off containers you purchase from us will not only last longer, they’ll cost less to maintain.