Versatility is the name of the game here. With quality-built roll off flatbed trailers, you can haul garbage and debris, construction and landscaping supplies—even service customers as an equipment or car hauler.
Across a range of industries, we’ll help you get more out of your EZrolloff purchase.
We mount our quality-built flatbeds onto our industry-leading EZrolloff trailers for flexible hauling solutions that will last.
- Floors are constructed from 10 gauge steel diamond tread plate with 10" I beam frame and 1/2" x 2" full-length wear bar
- 1 1/4" solid steel bull nose with 45-degree angle
- Floor are reinforced with 3" channel, 16" on center with gussets
- 3" side rub rails with stake pockets
- 10,000 # D-rings in all four corners
- All floor and side joints are continuous weldments
- 48" bulkhead
- 48" slide out ramps
- 6" x 8" ground rollers with grease fittings
- 3" x 4" nose rollers with grease fittings
- All flatbed trailers are phosphatized, cleaned, and primed to 1.5 mil and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
Our trailers are built to last—and we stand behind that statement.
Each Nedland roll off flatbed is backed by our five-year warranty.
Download our warranty