Handled incorrectly, your wet waste products can create a real stink. That’s why restaurants, motels, healthcare facilities and more, turn to our commercial-grade wet trash compactors.
With your garbage tightly sealed within a self-contained compactor, you eliminate offensive odors—and cut waste hauling costs while you’re at it.
Not quite sure where you can squeeze in a compactor? No worries. This moderately sized wet waste compactor was designed with tight space constraints in mind.
Our 2 yard wet waste compactor is built to last:
- 1/2" Steel AR plate floor with 3" structural channels
- 1/4" steel plate sides with 4" x 2" x 1/4" & 6" x 2" x 1/4" structural steel tubing with 6" channel
- Breaker bar 6" x 6" x 1" with retaining teeth
- 6" x 6" x 1/2" hydraulic cylinder mounts
- 6" fluid sump with 4" drain
- Replaceable 1/2" UHMW polyethylene wear bars on ram sides, tops and bottoms for a smooth, quiet and near frictionless operation
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Removable rear and top access panels
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
Our electrical and hydraulic features are the best in the industry:
- Controlled power unit, or PLC
- E-stop button
- Automatic single cycle
- Auto/manual selector
- Key lock on/off switch
- Low oil sensor shutdown
- Multi cycle
- 80%-100% full lights
- Automatic shutdown with auto safety retract
- 15' remote
- Fluid filled pressure gauge
- Inlet fluid strainer
- 15' Hydraulic hoses
- Left or right hydraulic connections
Our wet waste compactor container construction is top-notch:
- 3/16" steel plate floor with 6" x 2" x 1/4" structural steel tubing rails with 1/2" x 2" steel bottom wear bars
- 3/16" steel plate side, roof and door
- Full 3/4" thick door seal
- Side and bottom ratchet latch door hinges with grease fittings
- Double end pick-up (standard with outside rail cable pull)
- Tapered width from 80" at compactor to 88" at door (inside dimensions)
- Exclusive side or bottom ratchet door and latch system with heavy duty hinges and grease fittings
This wet waste compactor conforms to all ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards.
Here’s what you need to know about our 2 yard wet waste compactors:
Download our Spec Sheet
||20 cubic yards
||2 cubic yards
||60" x 44" x 36"
||42" x 60"
||4" x 42" x 2 1/2"
|Max line pressure
|Max ram force
||10 1/2 GPM
||10 HP/Tri-Volt, 3 Phase
|App. shipping weight
(All measurements are outside dimensions)
Customize the self-contained compactor you purchase to uniquely suit your needs:
- 10 HP 230V, single phase
- Fluid reservoir heater
- Open hopper (for dock or ground loading)
- Enclosed doghouse with door and interlock
- Walk on or drive on deck with 42" safety rails
- Side loading hoppers
- Through-the-wall chutes
- Cart dumper system
- Container guide rails
- Hydraulic tailgate
- Fullness monitoring system
We believe in the compactors we've designed and manufactured. It's why we can confidently offer the industry's best warranty.
Nedland Compactor Warranty