Quiet operation. Extended life. Maximum compaction power. Customizable to suit your unique needs.
From UHMW nylon-lined rams to submerged power units, Nedland stationary commercial compactors deliver the highest quality on the market—and service that can’t be beaten, before and after the sale.
That’s why municipalities, department stores, and recycling and industrial facilities routinely turn to us for quality-built waste management equipment.
The Nedland 3 cubic yard stationary compactor is a workhorse.
Trash compactor features include:
- Bypass cylinders for extended life
- Replaceable 1/2" UHMW polyethylene wear bars on ram sides, and top and bottoms of platen for a smooth, quiet, and near-frictionless operation and extended life
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Removable rear access panel
- Container guide rails
- Phosphatized-cleaned and powder-coat primed and painted on all interior and exterior surfaces to resist chips, scratches, and fading
Electric and hydraulic features include:
- Industry’s highest quality UL and ETL listed components
- Industry’s most advanced electrical and hydraulic system
- PLC controlled power unit
- E-stop button
- Automatic single cycle
- Auto/manual selector
- Key lock on/off switch
- Low oil sensor shutdown
- 80% - 100% full lights
- Automatic shutdown with auto safety retract
- 15' remote
- Fluid level and temp gauge
- Fluid-filled pressure gauge
- Inlet fluid strainer
- 15’ hydraulic hoses
- Left or right side hydraulic connections
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
We offer a range of compactor receivers to ensure you get exactly what you need:
- 16 yd x 12'
- 21 yd x 14'
- 25 yd x 16'
- 30 yd x 18'
- 40 yd x 20'
This stationary compactor conforms to all ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards.
The nitty gritty details? You’ve got it.
Download our spec sheet
||1/2" steel AR plate with 3" & 6" structural channel
||1/4" steel plate with 4" x 2" x 1/4" & 6" x 2" x 1/4" structural steel tubing
||3 cubic yards
||60" x 44" x 36"
||60" x 60"
||6" x 6" x 1" with retaining teeth
|Hydraulic cylinder mounts
||1/2" steel plate
|Twin bypass cylinders
||4" x 60" x 2 1/2"
|Max line pressure
|Max ram force
||15HP, 3-phase with single-phase inverter
|App. shipping weight
(All measurements are outside dimensions)
We want you to be happy. That's why we’ll work hand-in-glove with you to customize a commercial compactor that uniquely suits your needs.
- 15 HP 3-phase motor with a single-phase inverter
- Fluid reservoir heater
- Driver pack out
- Open hopper
- Enclosed doghouse with a door and interlock
- Walk on or drive on deck with 42" safety rails
- Side loading hoppers
- Through-the-wall chutes
- Cart dumper
- Fullness monitoring system
We believe in the compactors we've designed and manufactured. It's why we can confidently offer the industry's best warranty.
Nedland Compactor Warranty