Dump trailers that work as hard as you do.
Nedland dump trailers are safer, stronger—and last longer
Some trailers are constructed using non-industry rails—meaning, you’ll be locked into that manufacturer’s roll-off dumpsters.
At Nedland, we use industry-standard rails, so you have the flexibility to buy your boxes from us, other manufacturers, or from other roll-off businesses when they put their used equipment on the market.
Quality equipment stands up to abuse—lasting longer and saving you time, money, and headaches.
- Our reeving cylinder ensures cable never touches cable, while other dump trailer manufacturers use winding drums that are louder, not as safe, and that cut cable life short
- While some manufacturers use enamel paint and/or skip the priming process, we zinc prime all trailer surfaces and use a powder-coat paint process to ensure your equipment resists chips, scratches, and fading—looking newer, longer
Some manufacturers deliver battery-powered trailers, while others use low-cost, no-name brand engines to cut costs.
We know your business demands efficiency and productivity to remain profitable. That’s why we use Honda engines. They ensure you get more pulls in per day—and that translates directly to your bottom line.
Ease of Maintenance & Repair
Your dump trailer is business-critical equipment, so it needs to be easy to maintain and repair.
At Nedland, we offer the lowest cost maintenance design on the market.
- Our grease zerks and bronze bushing figure-8 grease grooves make maintenance a snap
- Our axels are bolted onto the trailer frame, not only giving you a smoother ride but making repairs simple, as well
- We bolt fenders onto our dump trailer frames, too, making them easier to repair or replace if you have a fender-bender
All valves on our dump trailers are counter-balanced with safety lock valves, standard. Not all manufacturers do this—though they should.
Our trailers also come equipped with a 4-function wireless remote with back-up manual controls. This frees you to move around your equipment and keep a vigilant eye on your hoist and dumpster.
We offer the best dump trailer warranty in the waste management industry:
- 5 years on structure and axles
- 2 years on the Honda motor
- 1 year on the wireless remote, electrical and hydraulic components—and 1 year on labor after initial use
And, we can do that because we know our equipment is built to last.
We were first to market with a roll-off system, and we’ve been making continuous manufacturing and design improvements ever since. It shows.
Looking for a dump trailer with a hoist-rated capacity of 16,000, 20,000, or 24,000 lbs? Connect with us. We’re happy to field your questions.
Have questions? Give us a shout.
Call us at 1-800-447-4925 or send us a message. We’re happy to help.