Roll off trailer systems
Roll off trailer systems take a beating, day-in and day-out. Since your ROI will be driven by the durability of your equipment, it’s critical that the roll off trailers, truck and trailer hoists, and roll off containers you purchase are up to the task.
First to market with a roll off system, we’ve continuously improved the design and manufacturing of our EZrolloff to deliver outstanding durability and ease-of-use.
And, given their smaller size and high degree of maneuverability, they’re ideal for:
- Scrap and garbage haulers
- Construction and roofing companies
- Landscapers and tree care service providers
Why Nedland EZrolloff?
Nedland consistently outperforms other roll off manufacturers, plain and simple.
With your roll off trailer system:
- Cable never touches cable for exceptional longevity
- You get the high quality trailer construction you’d typically find on large roll off trucks
- Containers are compatible with large roll off trucks for added flexibility
- Our low maintenance design means all you need is a grease gun
- You get the best warranty in the waste management industry
“I’ve had the EZrolloff trailer for five years and this thing is a beast! No sign of quitting. You and everyone involved in the whole process of EZrolloff absolutely rock!”Josh Frasier, ABC DEBRIS
Our roll off systems include standard features like:
- Torflex axles
- Oil bath hubs
- Roped hydraulics
- Trailer system hydraulic jack
- Efficient, highest quality hydraulic components
- 4-function wireless remote with backup manual controls
- 16-gallon reservoir/dual filtration (trailers)
- Safety loading valves, directly mounted on hydraulic cylinders
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Powder coated dump trailers
- Cylinders reeved by a cable system, rather than a warn winch
- Bronze bushing rollers with a figure eight grease groove
- All valves are counter balanced safety lock valves
- Bolted fenders (not welded)
Choose roll off trailers constructed with a hoist rated capacity of:
- 12,000 lbs
- 16,000 lbs
- 20,000 lbs
Take a closer look.
- EZrolloff brochure >
- 12,000 lb roll off spec sheet >
- 16,000 lb roll off spec sheet >
- 20,000 lb roll off spec sheet >
We manufacture and sell a variety of roll off system products and accessories to meet your needs:
- Truck hoists >
- Trailer accessories >
- Roll off flatbeds >
- Roll off containers >
- Roll off trucks for sale >
Steel product color chart
Brown Cocoa Enamel
U.S. Waste Green
Roll off trailer system benefits
EZrolloff adds value to your business. Here’s how.
Our rolloffs allow you to significantly cut waste disposal costs and increase garbage hauling efficiency. In fact, used in tandem with our truck hoists, our roll off trailer systems often allow garbage haulers to double their hauling capacities.
Our roll off trailers can be hauled by ¾ ton vehicles. That means your drivers don’t need a CDL for most applications, giving you greater flexibility to use your existing equipment and labor force. What’s more, our roll off systems also allow you to tailor the size of the container to your specific project.
Expanded business opportunities
Our rolloffs allow customers to conduct business in tight quarters. Where the traditional large truck hoist system requires a big area to maneuver, our roll off trailers allow you to complete any hauling or waste removal job, regardless of the surroundings.
Attractive payment options
We have standard leasing packages available, or we can customize a package just for you. It’s easy to get started—and we’d love to show you how.
Get your custom quote
Interested in our rolloff systems? Fill out our quote request form and we’ll be happy to help.