EZrolloff Roll Off Container
Whether you’re a garbage hauler — or you need to haul waste from your construction, roofing or landscaping site — our roll off container line simply can’t be beat.
The EZrolloff system uses a a standard outside rail cable pull to drop the tub-style containers exactly where they’re needed.
Roll off container features you can depend on
These containers are quality-built.
Take a look:
- Floors are 10 gauge steel plate with 5″ x 2″ x 3/16″ structural tubing
- 1 1/4″ solid steel bull nose with 45 degree angle
- Floor reinforced with 2″ channel 16″ on center with gussets
- Body construction is 12 gauge steel plate
- Top rails 2″ x 2″ structural tubing for extra strength and stability
- All exterior and interior wall to floor joints are continuous weldments
- Doors are constructed from 10 gauge steel plate with 2″ x 3″ structural tubing
- Door hinges are heavy duty 1-1/4″ x 14″ long piano type with grease fittings
- 6″ x 8″ ground rollers with grease fittings
- 3″ x 4″ nose rollers with grease fittings
- Front drain holes
- All containers are phosphatized cleaned, primed to 1.5 mil, and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces