Designed to suit tight spaces, our self-contained compactors deliver among the largest compaction forces in the industry and superior longevity. It’s why we can stand behind the industry’s best warranty (five years).
Have unique needs? We’ll even customize your compactor to meet the specifications of your project, enabling you to easily manage wet waste for years to come.
Whether you’re running a restaurant, health clinic, or nursing home—sanitation is at a premium. Our 1-yard commercial waste compactors can help.
Our 1-yard self-contained compactor with 10 cubic yard container is quality-built:
- The industry’s only secondary bottom rear door lock to prevent leakage
- Fully-sealed, side-hinged clean-out door and top access panel for ease of cylinder maintenance and cleaning
- Bypass cylinders for extended life
- Replaceable 1/2" UHMW polyethylene wear bars on all sides, tops, and bottoms for smooth, quiet, near-frictionless operation and extended life
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Phosphatize-cleaned, primed, and painted inside and out to look better, longer
Our exceptional quality design also extends to our electrical and hydraulic systems:
- PLC-controlled power unit to prevent short stroking and compactor arm damage
- Submersible power unit for continuous lubrication
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil to support your commitment to sustainability
- Industry’s highest quality UL and ETL listed components
- E-stop button
- Multi-cycle timer
- Remote control
- Automatic single cycle
- Reverse button
- 80 % and 100% full Lights
- Automatic shutdown
- Keyed over-ride switch
- Inlet fluid strainer
- Moveable left or right side hydraulic and electrical connections
Our trash compactor containers feature:
- Ratchet latch door closer
- Heavy duty hinges with grease fitting
- Exclusive side or bottom ratchet door and latch system
This self-contained compactor conforms to all ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards.
Here’s the lowdown on one of our smallest self-contained compactors.
Download our spec sheet
||10 cubic yards
||1 cubic yards
||36" x 31 1/2" x 48"
||31" x 48"
|Twin bypass cylinders
||2 1/2" x 36" x 1 1/2"
|Hydraulic cylinder mounts
||1/2" steel plate
||1/2″ steel AR plate
||1/4″ steel plate with 3" x 2 1/4" structural steel tubing
||6" x 6" x 1/2" with retaining teeth
||3/16″ steel plate with 4" x 2" x 1/4" structural steel tubing
|Container sides and top
||3/16″ steel plate
||Full 3/4" thick
||Tapered front to rear for ease of dumping
|Max line pressure
|Max ram force
||5 HP/Tri-Volt, 3 Phase
|App. shipping weight
(All measurements are outside dimensions)
We believe in the compactors we've designed and manufactured. It's why we can confidently offer the industry's best warranty.
Nedland Compactor Warranty