Rear load containers
If you’re looking for rear load containers that offer exceptional construction and longevity, our rear load boxes are your best choice, hands-down.
With higher quality welds, a better paint job, durable lids, and superb design, you can expect less maintenance than the competition—and select from a wide range of sizes to fit your particular needs.
Designed for ease-of-use—even in areas where space is tight, like cities and alleyways—apartment complexes, office buildings, restaurants and shopping centers regularly count on us for commercial containers that will last.
Top notch container features come standard
Our rear load containers feature:
- Either 14-gauge steel plate construction with 1-1/4″ solid trunnion 78″ long, or 12-gauge steel construction with 3” and 4″ structural steel channel for added strength
- 10-gauge front bumper channels
- 10-gauge floors
- Heavy duty overhead hoist hook-ups
- Reinforced swing frames
- 2″x6″ molded on rubber casters with caster pads mounted on 10-gauge caster channels
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
- Designed for use on most rear load packers
- Larger rear load containers (N-300RL to N1000RL) designed for rear load packer bodies with hoist operation
These rear load containers are built to stand the test of time.
Our rear load container specs
Whatever your needs, we’ve got the just-right container for you and your business.
Model Cubic yards Depth Width Overall height Solid trunnion N-100RL 1 26″ 78″ 45″ 1 1/4″ N-150RL 1 1/2 37″ 78″ 45″ 1 1/4″ N-200RL 2 38″ 78″ 48″ 1 1/4″ N-300RL 3 80″ 78″ 48″ 1 1/2″ N-400RL 4 90″ 78″ 48″ 1 1/2″ N-600RL 6 126″ 78″ 48″ 1 3/4″ N-800RL 8 150″ 78″ 48″ 1 3/4″ N-1000RL 10 174″ 78″ 48″ 1 3/4″
Options for your custom rear load containers
When you customize your containers, you get the waste management equipment that perfectly fits your needs and represents your brand, including:
- With or without casters
- Lid locks
- Custom container paint colors
- Custom lid colors
- Tow package setup (Model N-200RL only)
- 2″x6″ casters (Models N-400RL and N-600RL only)
Benefits of our quality-constructed rear load containers
You’ve got enough work to do. Let our containers help you:
- Promote sanitation
- Reduce the risk of fire
- Save on labor costs
- Control pests
What’s more, you can easily maneuver our containers into their proper place, no matter how tight the squeeze.
Choose Nedland rear load containers
We develop long-lasting relationships with our customers, and that’s because we deliver quality products and service they can rely on.
Come to us for:
- Exceptional design
- Heavier steel
- Best-in-class welds
- Superior paint jobs (all steel dumpsters are primed and painted on all interior and exterior surfaces)
- Durable, rotationally molded plastic lids
- Excellent customer service, before and after the sale
Our steel container warranty
We’re proud of our quality products—and we stand behind them.
We guarantee that:
- Your rear load container will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of shipment from our factory
- We’ll replace all parts free of charge, where they’re found to be defective by the factory or Nedland company representative
“Service after the sale seems to be something that has gone out of style during these tough economic times, but not at Nedland.
You and your staff are always there to answer a question, or give us advice. It is a pleasure to do business with an honest and reputable supplier, and something we look forward to continuing for many years to come!”
Dan Hartel, President & HMFIC, Hartel’s / DBJ Disposal Companies, Proctor, Minnesota
Contact us now