BUMPER PULL ROLL-OFF TrailerS
Exceeding expectations on the daily
Sure, an El Camino may have a bed. That doesn’t make it a truck.
The same applies to bumper pull roll-off trailers—you really do get what you pay for.
We brought the very first roll-off systems to market, and we’re driven to innovate. That deep experience, commitment to quality, and unmatched engineering know-how mean you get a vastly superior tilt trailer that will be with you for the long haul.
Benefit from our engineering smarts
- Reeving cylinder cable system with a UHMW slide pulley block and tackle set-up means cable never touches cable for greater longevity
- Standard outside cable pull gives you far greater control
- 13 HP Honda engine with 2-stage pump delivers industry-leading performance so your trailer won’t quit before you do
- 4-function wireless remote means you can spot boxes and prevent property damage
- Industry-standard rails ensure you can buy new or used boxes from more manufacturers—we won’t lock you into Nedland products
The just-right trailer for your roll-off business
- Roll-off trailers hoist rated from 12,000 lbs – 24,000 lbs
- 6 yard – 25 yard roll-off dumpsters
- 14’ chipper boxes
- Detachable gooseneck hitch available for added flexibility and greater stability
Shopping around? A word of caution.
If you’re on the hunt for a cheap bumper pull roll-off package deal, be wary. We regularly get calls from folks who went the roll-off package route to get their businesses off the ground—and later regretted their decisions. Why?
- They’re inferior products that simply won’t deliver the efficiency and longevity you need to grow
- Non-standard rails are common, so won’t have the option of upgrading the quality of your boxes or snapping up used dumpsters from other manufacturers
- Battery-powered systems don’t have the juice to power an efficient, all-day operation
Not all bumper pull roll-off trailers are built alike. Get informed..
Roll-Off System Compatibility—The Shocking Discovery Angering Many New Business Owners
Buyer Beware: That Roll Off Dumpster Package Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be
Buying a Rolloff Trailer – Is Battery-Operated or Engine-Powered Best?
Buying a Roll Off Hoist – Your Dumpster Rental Workhorse
Your Next Roll Off Trailer – Avoid a Lemon with These 9 Tips
Have questions? Give us a shout.
Call us at 1-800-447-4925 or send us a message. We’re happy to help.