Front Load Containers
Backed by 60 years of solid waste equipment design, manufacturing, and service experience, we offer the industry’s highest quality front load containers.
Our dumpsters range in size from 2 cubic yards to 8 cubic yards, serving a wide range of applications.
So, whether you’re a small business or apartment building manager with limited space—or a garbage hauler looking to purchase dumpsters or recycling containers for your front load garbage trucks, you can count on our front load containers to last.
Buy your front load containers from Nedland
Our containers lead the industry, thanks to:
- Superb design
- Heavier steel
- Higher quality welds
- Superior paint job (all dumpsters come primed and painted on interior and exterior surfaces, standard)
- Durable lids
Furthermore, our customer service is unmatched.
Features of our industry-best front load containers
Our containers are quality constructed, featuring:
- Prime 10-gauge steel plate construction
- 10-gauge formed steel top rails for added strength
- Structural steel channel
- 3/16″ front bumpers and 3/16″ reinforced elongated lift pockets with flared pocket guides and 1/4″ edge straps
- Reinforced swing frames and poly lids standard
- Slant front or low profile design
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
- Quality priming and painting, inside and out
Designed for use on most front load truck bodies with pockets or A frame hook-ups, you can count on our front load containers for durability, reliability and many years of maintenance-free service.
Specs for our front load containers line
We have just the right dumpster to meet your needs.
|Model||Cubic yards||Depth||Width||Overall height|
(All measurements are outside dimensions)
See our spec sheet
Options for your front load containers
Select from a range of options and customize your dumpsters to suit your needs and brand identity. Choose:
- Slant or low profile front load containers
- With or without casters
- Lid locks
- Tow package setup
- Custom container paint colors
- Custom lid colors
We’ll work with you to ensure your containers meet the requirements of your specific application.
Steel product color chart
Brown Cocoa Enamel
U.S. Waste Green
Benefits of front load containers
When you’re equipped with quality-built containers, you can:
- Promote sanitation – All waste products are safely kept in a closed, single container until the garbage truck empties and disposes of its contents in a designated waste disposal area.
- Reduce fire risk – Storing your waste materials in steel containers reduces the chances of accidental fire.
- Save labor – As the waste you generate is neatly stored in dumpsters, you’ll eliminate mess (including littered and slippery floors that can create a liability risk). With no mess to clean up, you limit the labor hours needed to maintain a clean work environment.
- Control pests – Since waste products are kept in steel-covered containers, you dissuade pests—from insects to rodents—from creating both a mess and a health hazard.
Our steel container warranty
We stand behind our front load containers:
- We guarantee that our dumpsters will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of shipment from our factory.
- We’ll replace all parts found to be defective by the factory or Nedland company representative free of charge.