Don’t choose a stinker.
With Nedland, you won’t. That’s because our waste equipment products feature industry-leading design, materials, and manufacturing to ensure they stand up to everything you can dish out.
Here’s what you can count on.
Headache-free waste management
Integrity is at the heart of everything we do—and that’s evidenced by the quality of our products.
From steel containers and plastic dumpsters to roll off containers and commercial compactors, your Nedland waste equipment is built to last with:
- Prime, high-quality steel plate for superior longevity
- Structural steel channel and tubing for added strength
- Grease fittings to keep all moving parts in excellent working condition
- Primer and paint on all steel surfaces, inside and out, to ensure corrosion resistance
- Highly-skilled welders that ensure steel products are built to stand up to abuse
- High-quality, high-density virgin plastic for virtually maintenance-free container lids and plastic dumpsters
“By far, the highest quality and most user-friendly unit we researched. You don’t need a salesperson—the quality sells itself.”
– Dan Gudenkauf, DGC, Inc.
Outstanding service—no matter what
We build our waste equipment with an eye toward low maintenance costs and longevity.
But, what if something goes wrong? Count on us to make it right.
We value your business and we’re investing in our long-term relationship with you. That’s evidenced by our warranties, which are the best in the waste equipment industry.
“Service after the sale seems to be something that has gone out of style during these tough economic times, but not at Nedland. You and your staff are always there to answer a question, or give us advice.
It is a pleasure to do business with an honest and reputable supplier, and something we look forward to continuing for many years to come!”
– Dan Hartel, Hartel’s / DBJ Disposal Companies
Innovative products that meet your business needs
At our core, we’re problem-solvers. When we see an unmet need, we design and manufacture a top-notch solution. In fact, many of our competitors have adopted our designs.
Here are a few of our industry firsts:
- 1st—and only—self-contained compactor with a bottom locking system for a complete seal to prevent leakage
- 1st—and only—completely surrounded ram with UHMW nylon to avoid metal-on-metal contact and extend longevity
- 1st company to create scissor mounted cylinders in our stationary compactors
- 1st company to offer a completely submerged power unit
- 1st manufacturer with bypass cylinders on all compactor models
- 1st rotationally-molded container manufacturer in the industry
“Nedland hasn’t just accepted the standard of manufacturing a good product, but has listened and responded to their customers’ suggestions and utilized new technologies to make improvements in their products. I value the high quality manufacturing.”
– George Hayducsko, Dunn County Solid Waste Division
A one-stop-shop waste equipment manufacturer
From waste management and construction to restaurant, retail, and more, our lineup of commercial waste equipment products promises to deliver exactly what you need, no matter the industry.
- Steel front load and rear load containers
- Plastic front load and rear load dumpsters
- Stationary trash compactors
- Self-contained trash compactors
- Roll off containers
- EZroll off systems, including roll off trailers and truck hoists
- Residential carts
We promise honesty, integrity, and products you can count on. Ready to talk?Contact us today