Steel containers are hard on your operators and—if they’re poorly constructed—they’re also a drain on your bottom line. That’s why more and more businesses are turning to durable, lightweight plastic dumpsters from Nedland.
Why choose Nedland Poly Dura Kans?
First to market with a plastic dumpster, we’ve continued to improve upon our high-quality design and manufacturing for a product that’s truly built to last.
When you purchase from Nedland, you’ll get:
- Maintenance-free waste equipment
- Superior design, materials, and rotationally-molded construction for greater longevity
- Best-in-class service—before and after the sale
- Best-in-class 5-year warranty
Choose your plastic dumpster
- Grocery stores
- Apartment buildings
- Recycling operations
Benefits of our plastic dumpsters
Our Poly Dura Kans offer a range of important business benefits:
- Maintenance-free—no rust, no welding, no painting required
- Maneuver easily and quietly—they’re 1/3 the weight of steel
- Dump freely and cleanly
- Deliver greater durability, scratch-resistance, and longevity than steel containers
Poly Dura Kan features
Our front and rear load plastic containers feature exceptional construction and materials for waste equipment you can count on for the long haul:
- High-quality, high-density polyethylene
- Powder coated steel parts
- 3/16″ top rails
- 3/16″ formed steel caster channels with belly pans
Select your plastic dumpster options
With a range of options, you can ensure your plastic dumpster meets the specific needs of your business.
- Lid locks
- With or without casters
- Tow package
- Custom container color
- Custom color
Poly Dura Kan color chart
“The Poly Dura Kans we purchased are an exceptional value. The City is very pleased with the construction and durability of these plastic dumpsters and wouldn’t buy any place else.
Nedland’s customer service has been outstanding.”Donna Rolih, City of Madeira Beach