25 Cubic Yard Self-Contained Compactor
Our wet waste compactors are the best on the market, bar none.
A ballsy statement? Perhaps, but we’ve earned the title.
Over our six decades in the business, the hospitality, healthcare, retail and food service industries have learned they can count on our best-in-class self-contained compactor products and service.
So, if you’re looking for a wet waste compactor that keeps your workplace neat and tidy, reduces your garbage hauling costs and is a snap to operate, you’ve found it.
Features of our wet waste compactors
From start-to-finish, our 25 cubic yard self-contained compactors are quality-built:
- 1/2″ steel AR plate floor with 3″ structural channels
- 1/4″ steel plate sides with 4″ x 2″ x 1/4″ & 6″ x 2″ x 1/4″ structural steel tubing with 6″ channel
- Breaker bar 6″ x 6″ x 1″ with retaining teeth
- 6″ x 6″ x 1/2″ hydraulic cylinder mounts
- 6″ fluid sump with 4″ drain
- Replaceable 1/2″ UHMW polyethylene wear bars on ram sides, tops and bottoms for a smooth, quiet and near frictionless operation
- Weatherproof control panel and power pack
- Removable rear & top access panels
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Phosphatize-cleaned, inside and out
Our electrical and hydraulic features lead the pack:
- (PLC) Controlled power unit
- E-stop button
- Automatic single cycle
- Auto/manual selector
- Key lock on/off switch
- Low oil sensor shutdown
- Multi cycle
- 80%-100% full lights
- Automatic shutdown with auto safety retract
- 15′ remote
- Fluid filled pressure gauge
- Inlet fluid strainer
- 15′ hydraulic hoses
- Left or right hydraulic connections
Our wet waste compactor containers feature:
- 3/16″ steel plate floor with 6″ x 2″ x 1/4″ structural steel tubing rails with 1/2″ x 2″ steel bottom wear bars
- 3/16″ steel plate side, roof and door
- Full 3/4″ thick door seal
- Side and bottom ratchet latch door hinges with grease fittings
- Double end pick-up (standard with outside rail cable pull)
- Tapered width from 80″ at compactor to 88″ at door (inside dimensions)
- Exclusive side or bottom ratchet door and latch system with heavy duty hinges and grease fittings.
These wet waste compactors conform to all ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards.