Featuring the most advanced design and lowest maintenance cost available, you can count on your Nedland self-contained compactors to deliver reliable performance and strong ROI.
Choose your capacity
Why Nedland self-contained compactors?
Nedland compactors feature exceptional materials and construction.
Here’s how we stand apart:
- Highest quality UL and ETL listed self-contained compactors in the industry
- Compactors use biodegradable hydraulic fluid
- Most advanced electrical and hydraulic system in the waste management equipment industry
- As much as 4′ of valuable space savings over the competition
- Lowest maintenance cost design in the industry
- Customizable units to fit your unique needs
- Competitive pricing
- The industry’s best warranty (5 years)—and we stand behind it
These compactors are an excellent fit for a range of industries, including:
“By far, the highest quality and most user-friendly unit we researched. You don’t need a salesperson—the quality sells itself.”Dan Gudenkauf, DGC, Inc.
Our self-contained compactors include standard features like:
- Exclusive side and bottom door latch system
- Prime high quality steel plate and structural steel channel and tubing
- Grease fittings on all moving parts
- Synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Phosphatize-cleaned steel, inside and out
How do self-contained compactors work?
Our compactor bodies and containers are built as an integral unit and they’re taken to the landfill together. Meanwhile, the power pack is often left on-site to avoid damage while traveling to and from the landfill.
While self-contained compactors are designed for wet waste, they’re frequently used for dry waste, as well, helping avoid the mess that’s made when breaking stationary compactors away.
Our self-contained compactors come in a range capacities to meet your specific needs, from 9 cubic yards to 40. You can also select from a broad assortment of colors to best align with your brand.
Steel product color chart
Brown Cocoa Enamel
U.S. Waste Green
Self-contained compactor benefits
When you make the switch from steel containers to self-contained compactors, you’ll derive real business benefits, including:
- Eliminating liquid waste leakage
- Discouraging scavengers
- Reducing insect / rodent problems
- Saving labor costs
- Reducing collection costs
- Preventing windblown trash
- Controlling odor (no more stinky bins)
- Saving inside storage and outside parking space
- Extending pavement life
- Stopping pilferage
- Preventing unauthorized access to and disposal of your trash
Get your custom quote
Interested in our self-contained compactors? Fill out our quote request form and we’ll be happy to help.