Roll Off Containers with Lids
Roll-Off Containers with Lids
Our roll-off containers are built to take a beating and come back for more. And with roofs that can be welded or bolted on—or wench operated—you’ll protect your waste from pests and the elements.
We’re proud of our quality products. You will be, too.
- Floors are built from 10 gauge steel plate with 5″ x 2″ x 3/16″ structural tubing
- 1 1/4″ solid steel bull nose with a 45 degree angle
- Floors are reinforced by 2″ channel 16″ on center with gussets
- Body construction features 12 gauge steel plate
- Top rails use 2″ x 2″ structural tubing for stability and strength
- All wall to floor joints, both interior and exterior, are continuous weldments
- Doors are crafted from 10 gauge steel plate with 2″ x 3″ structural tubing
- Heavy duty 1-1/4″ x 14″ long piano type door hinges with grease fittings
- Ground rollers are 6″ x 8″ with grease fittings
- Nose rollers are 3″ x 4″ with grease fittings
- Front drain holes help prevent rusting
- All containers are phosphatized cleaned
- All roll-off containers are primed to 1.5 mil and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
That’s because our roll-off containers with lids are custom-built to meet your unique needs.
You could purchase a pre-fab roll-off container elsewhere, but why? We’ll deliver exactly what you need, right down to the paint job.
- Roofs that are bolted on or welded on
- Containers that have lids that can be cranked open for loading
- A range of color options, with custom color matching also available
- The right container capacity for your job, from 10 yard to 40 yard
Steel product color chart
Brown Cocoa Enamel
U.S. Waste Green
Our products don’t disappoint—but if it makes you feel better, we offer the best warranty in the industry and deliver exceptional service after the sale.
Your new roll-off containers will come with a one-year warranty on all labor, parts, and workmanship.Download our warranty