EZrolloff Flatbed Trailers
Versatility is the name of the game here. When you mount a flatbed onto our quality-built EZrolloff trailer, you can move more than just garbage and debris. With our roll off flatbed trailer, you can now haul construction and landscaping supplies to your work sites, as well as service customers as an equipment or car hauler.
Whether you’re in the construction or landscape service industry or you’re running an equipment or garbage hauling business, we’ll help you get more out of your EZrolloff investment.
Our roll off flatbed trailers are top notch.
- Floors are constructed from 10 gauge steel diamond tread plate with 10″ I beam frame and 1/2″ x 2″ full-length wear bar
- 1 1/4″ solid steel bull nose with 45-degree angle
- Floor are reinforced with 3″ channel, 16″ on center with gussets
- 3″ side rub rails with stake pockets
- 10,000 # D-rings in all four corners
- All floor and side joints are continuous weldments
- 48″ bulkhead
- 48″ slide out ramps
- 6″ x 8″ ground rollers with grease fittings
- 3″ x 4″ nose rollers with grease fittings
- All flatbed trailers are phosphatized, cleaned, and primed to 1.5 mil and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
We offer two roll off flatbed lengths to better suit your needs:
- 8′ 6″ width x 12′ length with rear wheels and 4′ ramps
- 8′ 6″ width x 16′ length with rear wheels and 4′ ramps
Want to customize your roll off flatbed? We’re happy to help.
Our flatbed trailer options include:
- Side ramps
- Sides that fold down
- Side and rear double doors
Our roll off flatbed trailers are built to last—and we stand behind that statement.
Each Nedland flatbed is backed by our five-year warranty.
“Your trailer works great. In fact, it works so great it outworks two of your competitors’ trailers. It is built like a tank.”
Ashland County Recycling
Contact us now