EZrolloff flatbed trailers
Versatility is the name of the game here. With quality-built roll off flatbed trailers, you can haul garbage and debris, construction and landscaping supplies—even service customers as an equipment or car hauler.
Across a range of industries, we’ll help you get more out of your EZrolloff purchase.
Tried-and-true roll off flatbed features
We mount our quality-built flatbeds onto our industry-leading EZrolloff trailers for flexible hauling solutions that will last.
- Floors are constructed from 10 gauge steel diamond tread plate with 10″ I beam frame and 1/2″ x 2″ full-length wear bar
- 1 1/4″ solid steel bull nose with 45-degree angle
- Floor are reinforced with 3″ channel, 16″ on center with gussets
- 3″ side rub rails with stake pockets
- 10,000 # D-rings in all four corners
- All floor and side joints are continuous weldments
- 48″ bulkhead
- 48″ slide out ramps
- 6″ x 8″ ground rollers with grease fittings
- 3″ x 4″ nose rollers with grease fittings
- All flatbed trailers are phosphatized, cleaned, and primed to 1.5 mil and painted to 1.5 mil on all interior and exterior surfaces
Our roll off flatbed specs
We offer two roll off flatbed lengths to better suit your needs:
- 8′ 6″ width x 12′ length with rear wheels and 4′ ramps
- 8′ 6″ width x 16′ length with rear wheels and 4′ ramps
Choose options for your perfect flatbed trailer
Want to customize your roll off flatbed? We’re happy to help.
Our range ofoptions include:
- Side ramps
- Sides that fold down
- Side and rear double doors
Our Nedland roll off flatbed warranty
Our trailers are built to last—and we stand behind that statement.
Each Nedland roll off flatbed is backed by our five-year warranty.
“Your flatbed trailer works great. In fact, it works so great it outworks two of your competitors’ trailers. It is built like a tank.”
Ashland County Recycling
Contact us now