EZrolloff Trailer System
The first — and best — rolloff trailer system on the market, EZrolloff is your go-to choice. Why?
Simple: Our EZrolloff line of trailers, truck hoists, trailer hoists, containers and roll off accessories are the strongest, most dependable, most innovative and easiest to use system on the market.
So, whether you’re a scrap or garbage hauler, construction or roofing company, landscaper or tree care service provider, you can count on us to help you get the job done.
Our EZrolloff trailer system simply can’t be beat, with standard features like:
- Torflex axles
- Oil bath hubs
- Roped hydraulics
- Trailer hydraulic jack
- Efficient, highest quality hydraulic components
- 4-function wireless remote with backup manual controls
- 16-gallon reservoir/dual filtration (trailers)
- Safety loading valves, directly mounted on hydraulic cylinders
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Powder coated trailers
- Cylinders reeved by a cable system, rather than a warn winch
- Bronze bushing rollers with a figure eight grease groove
- All valves are counter balanced safety lock valves
- Bolted fenders (not welded)
EZrolloff trailers are constructed with a hoist rated capacity of:
- 12,000 lbs
- 16,000 lbs
- 20,000 lbs
We manufacture and sell a variety of roll off products and accessories to meet your needs:
We offer a range of color options:
Our EZrolloff trailer systems add value to your business.
Increased profits – An EZrolloff trailer system can add additional profit by allowing you to significantly cut waste disposal costs. (Your savings will be dependent on the type of business you run, your annual volume, and other factors.)
Enhanced efficiencies – An EZrolloff truck hoist or trailer system can significantly increase your garbage hauling efficiencies. Our trailer systems, used in tandem with our truck hoists, often allow garbage haulers to double their hauling capacities. That translates to increased profits. Our roll-off systems also allow our customers to tailor the size of the container to the specific operation.
Increased flexibility – Our EZrolloff trailer systems can be hauled by ¾ ton vehicles. That means your drivers don’t need a CDL for most applications, giving you much greater flexibility to use your existing equipment and labor force.
Expanded business opportunities – Our EZrolloffs allow customers to conduct business in tight quarters, narrow confines, and hard-to-reach areas. Where the traditional large truck hoist system requires a big area to maneuver, our mini roll off systems allow you to complete any hauling or waste removal job, regardless of the surroundings.
Attractive payment options – We have standard leasing packages available, or we can customize a package for you. It’s easy to get started—and we’d love to show you how.
“I’ve had the EZ16 trailer for five years and this thing is a beast! No sign of quitting. You and everyone involved in the whole process of EZ Rolloff absolutely ROCK!”
Our EZrolloff trailer system consistently outperforms the competition. Purchase from us and you can count on solid product quality and service.
- Some trailers come equipped with a warn winch, but with the EZrolloff trailer, cable never touches cable
- Our high quality trailer construction is what you’d typically find on large roll off trucks
- Our containers are compatible with large roll off trucks, not just our trailer—that means flexibility for you
- Our trailers are constructed with bronze bushings in the rail rollers, oil bath axels, and counter balance on all of the vales—meaning the only thing you’ll need for maintenance is a grease gun
- We offer the best warranty in the industry
“The EZroll-off trailers are the best in the industry, period. Thanks again for the great equipment and the outstanding service before, during, and after the sale.”
Kevin and Lacey Rose
BINZ 2 YOU
Santa Maria, CA
Contact us now